WHO ARE WE?
We are the Balustrade and Balcony Suppliers and Installers Association (BABSI). We are a new Association fully launched in May 2022 representing designers, manufacturers, installers, raw material suppliers, distributors, contractors, component and specialist product and service suppliers throughout the sector.
BABSI mission is to be the recognised voice of the balustrade and balcony sector, establishing stringent standards of quality and service in order to set a professional benchmark for the industry.
APPLICATION FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
Member Promotion & Marketing Opportunities
- Use of the BABSI logo
- Member website listing
- Sponsorship opportunities at BABSI events
- Social Media promotion
- One Day Installer courses (due Q4 2022) and NVQ Level 2 in Balustrading and Railings leading to BABSI CSCS card
- Reduced member prices for One Day Installer courses
- Representation on standards committees
- Help members prepare for industry and regulatory changes
- Help drive quality and standards by helping members to improve safety and quality in their businesses
- Member networking events and seminars/webinars
- Member e-Newsletter ‘Member Focus’
- Membership of the Construction Products Association (CPA)*
- A voice on standards and regulatory issues
- Partnering with other leading sector bodies
- Promotion of Balustrade and Balcony sector through PR features
Market Information and Reports
- Forecasts, reports, and surveys from leading industry associations
- BABSI State of the Market reports and analysis (from Q3/Q4, 2022).
- Free access to helpline offering essential support on basic HR & Employment Law issues
- Low-cost specialist Taxation Helpline with ex HMRC specialist (£30 per enquiry)
- Reduced cost access to ‘Top Service’ – a specialist credit control advice and helpline for the construction sector. Free support webinars
*(Anticipated joining date Q3, 2022- application pending).